- Open Markers page.
- Press overflow menu on the top right corner, choose "Transfer", choose "Yes".
- Send the data to yourself using other applications (email/drive/dropbox, etc). The simplest way is using your email.
- You have already had backup data for your bookmarks and highlights.
|Back Up Data — Click to Enlarge|
- Open your stored data that you have sent in your email(you have to open your email through your new device).
- Open your attachment (usually .xml file).
- Choose to complete action using Quick Bible app.
|Restore Data — Click to Enlarge|
Hope this information will help. Should you have any problems, please contact us.